RXVID3 with two simultaneous 2.4Ghz receivers in diversity mode and 5.8Ghz repeater of 10mW to use it in wireless mode (without cables) with one or more video glasses or video monitors with 5.8Ghz receiver.
The 2.4Ghz diversity has two antenna inputs and internally selects the best possible receiver. You can install in the receiver 1, a directional antenna for long range and in receiver 2 an omnidirectional antenna for nearby flights.
OLED Display, button type encoder with push button, 2 Audio / Video outputs and internal battery.
The analog video receiver is compatible and integrates perfectly with XLRS transmitter and video transmitters XOSD.
Of course, it can also be used as a 2.4Ghz video receiver with standard diversity for any FPV system.
Attention: Before using RXVID3, check the regulations of your country. Not for use in UE.
- 2 Receivers: Analog video of 8 channels at 2.4Ghz.
- 1 Transmitter: Analog video of 8 channels at 5.8Ghz, 10mW.
- 1 Bluetooth.
- 1 OLED display.
- 1 Buzzer or acoustic warning.
- 1 Encoder with push button.
- 1 Switch: ON / OFF.
- 1 Red LED: RF Transmitter 1.
- 1 Red LED: RF Receiver 1.
- 1 Red LED: RF Receiver 2.
- 1 Blue LED: Bluetooth.
- 1 Red LED: Charger.
- 3 Video receiver antennas connectors: SMA-Female.
- 2 Audio / Video outputs: With stereo jack with independent buffers.
- 1 RCBUS: Serial communications with XLRS transmitters and other XLRS devices.
- 1 Micro USB connector: To charge and configure.
- Box: Robust finished in aluminum, plastic and methacrylate with 4 holes for support.
- 2 Receivers: Diversity Mode.
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz.
- Sensitivity: -95dBm.
- Channels: 8
- Channels selection: CH1: 2414Mhz, CH2: 2432Mhz, CH3: 2450Mhz, CH4: 2468Mhz, CH5: 2490Mhz, CH6: 2510Mhz, CH7: 2390Mhz, CH8: 2370Mhz.
- Range: 50-100m or more according antenna.
- Frequency: 5.8Ghz.
- Power: 10mW (+ 10dBm).
- Channels: 8.
- Channels selection: CH1: 5733Mhz, CH2: 5752Mhz, CH3: 5771Mhz, CH4: 5790Mhz, CH5: 5809Mhz, CH6: 5828Mhz, CH7: 5847Mhz, CH8: 5866Mhz.
- Dimensions: 96 X 90 X 41mm.
- Weight: 335g.
- Working temperature: -10º to 55ºC.
- Configurable and updatable: Yes, with DMDStudio.
More information click here, Technical Characteristics RXVID.
ONLINE MANUALS AND INFORMATION
- Video Receiver:
- 1- RXVID3. 2-RX 2.4Ghz, 8CH, TX 5.8Ghz 10mW
- 2- ANTGSM24. Antenna omnidirectional 5dBi, 2.4Ghz.
- 1- ANTGSM58. Antenna omnidiractional 3dBi , 5.8Ghz.
* The images shown on this page are only referential and may differ from the final products.