The DVL1 is a true wireless HD image transmission system. It reliably delivers excellent HD 1080P 60fps image quality at less than 100mS latency. What's more, boasts the greatest transmission range of all the HD Video Downlink systems - over 3km is achievable with the stock antennas y con las antenas direccionales que hemos añadido en este kit, usted puede lograr 8-10Km.
Transmits on the 5.8GHz band using its power adjustable air unit. This means that you can operate everything else in the 2.4GHz range, for example the aircraft, Bluetooth, or Wifi and the signals won't interfere with each other. Note that standard 5.8GHz FPV equipment can interfere, so don't use both systems together. The transmitter comes with a micro HDMI cable ready to plug into your video camera.
To view the video output you will need a monitor with a HDMI connection. Alternatively, the ground unit receiver has built-in WiFi connectivity. This lets you connect your smartphone to it to view and record the live video stream, and also change settings such as transmitting power and output resolution.
Out of the box the system can be setup in a matter of minutes. Power cables and antennas are included. The transmitter and receiver units run off 2-3S; 12 volts is recommended and the receiver even has a XT60 connection so you can plugin a 3S LiPo in to power it.
Different ranges depending on the final configuration (approximate ranges in air):
- Omnidirectional Antennas 5.8Ghz 5dBi: 2-4km
- Directional Antennas 5.8Ghz 19dBi (ANTPLA58G19dB): 8-10km.
- Plug & Fly: The DVL1 is super easy to use, it can be working out of the box in a matter of minutes - with no complicated binding procedures.
- Full HD Resolution: Unlike analog systems, which limit you to SD resolution, the digital DVL1 system provides support for up to 1080P 60fps (720p also supported).
- Low Latency: Featuring less than 100 ms of latency, the DVL1 let's you can see and control what's happening live.
- Great Range: The air unit has an adjustable power output 20mW--800mW. 3KM on the ground (unobstructed, working in 1080P/500mW), more than 5KM air to ground (unobstructed, working in 1080P/500mW).
- Extremely resilient 5GHz digital link with AFS: The DVL1 uses the 5.1 to 5.8 GHz frequency range to avoid interfering with aircraft control systems, which are usually 2.4 GHz. Automatic Frequency Selection (AFS) will choose the best available channel to be used, and will move seamlessly to an alternative channel on-the-fly if needed.
- OSD (On-Screen Display) Overlay (Not included, optional module): The OSD shows both information about your wireless link status, and with the optional OSD GPS unit available separately, telemetry data such as flight height, distance, satellites, longitude and latitude.
- Communication Distance: 200mw ground distance ≥1500m; 500mw ground distance ≥2000m(double distance in air) if change to the wide angle directional patch antenna, the distance will be double.
- Video Resolution: 1080p (1920X1080 60/30fps), 720p supported
- Output Power: 25mw-800mw adjustable
- Sensitivity: -95dbm±2dbm
- Frequency: 5G
- Latency: <200ms
- Video Input: HDMI
- Video Output: WiFi(for mobile devices); HDMI (for HDMI display devices)
- Working Temperature: -10~60℃
- Air system working voltage: 2S-3S,12V-DC
- Ground system working voltage: 2S-3S, 12DC
- Weight(air system): 86g
- Weight(ground system): 198g
- Multi-Device monitoring
- Cellphone APP available
ONLINE MANUALS AND INFORMATION
- 1x Air System
- 1x Ground System
- 2x Air System Antenna
- 2x Ground System Omnidirectional Antennas
- 2x Ground System Directional Antennas (ANTPLA58G19dB, 5.8Ghz 19dBi)
- 2x Pigtail cable SMA-Male to N-Male, low loss, 1m (LAT1_SMAM/NM).
- 2x Ground System Mobile Antenna
- 1x Air System Power Cable
- 1x HDMI Cable(D-D)
- 1x Extension Bar
* The images shown on this page are only referential and may differ from the final products.