Note: Laptop and Transmitter WFLY RC not included.
Depending on the range you choose between the options TX/RX or RX/TX, the options are enabled by default for that range.
- 25KM: +20dBm(100mW), -99dBm @50kb, 866-960Mhz.
- 50KM: +20dBm(100mW), -110dBm @50kb, 866-960Mhz.
- 100KM: +27dBm(500mW), -115dBm @50kb, 866-960Mhz.
- 200KM: +30dBm(1000mW), -116dBm @50kb, 866-960Mhz.
TRANSMITTER RC XLRS and/or RADIO MODEM and/or SEARCH TERMINAL
BTSD1, is a Long Range Ground module from (25 up to 200Km), is a very versatile system with multiple possibilities that according to the licenses acquired ca be:
- Long Range Radio Modem with Mavlink protocol and transparent. It connects directly to the PC via USB and is compatible with software: Mission Planner, QGroundControl, DMDStudio, etc.
- Radio Control, RC XLRS Transmitter, compatible with any standard RC Transmitter (Futaba, WFLY, etc), connects directly throught the trainner port of your RC Transmitter, will automatically detect the joysticks and channels of the RC Transmitter and send them to RMD1 module.
- Search Terminal, you can locate and find lost vehicles or airplanes using radio beacons RDB_RECOVERY. (If you add the license in this kit, and RDB_RECOVERY will be included).
- All these licenses can be used at the same time or separately, that is to say the BTSD1 can only work as Radio Modem, only as Radio Control system or both at the same time and/or as a Search Terminal.
Manufactured with the latest of radios 5th generation of long range DMD, Dual ISM band to 866-955Mhz with 1000mW of power and -116dBm of sensitivity which allows a maximum range of 200Km of RC and Telemetry providing total security in the radio link when making flights of long distances without worries and enjoying the flight.
RECEIVER RC XLRS and/or RADIO MODEM
RMD1, is a module for the vehicle of Long Range from (25 up to 200Km), is a very versatile system with multiple possibilities that according to the licenses acquired ca be:
- Radio Modem Long Range with Mavlink protocol with 50 or 100Kb of RF. It connects directly to the "TELEM" port of the autopilot and is compatible with Pixhawk, APM, etc.
- Radio Control, receiver RC XLRS, has 8 multifunction outputs for servos, RCbus, modem, encryption AES (optional).
- All these licenses can be used at the same time or separately, that is to say the RMD1 can only work as Radio Modem, only as Radio Control system or both at the same time.
RMD1 has a very most powerful receiver and wider range which will provide you EVLOS flights with the segurity of a good radio link.
Manufactured with the latest 5th generation SMS long range radio technology, Dual Band 866-955Mhz, -116dBm sensitivity and 1000mW power for telemetry.
DATA SHEET INFORMATION
More information www.xlrs.eu.
- Can add more functionality to XLRS_D1 system, purchasing more licenses.
- More information click on the following links:
- Licenses Transmitters RC.
- Licenses Receivers.
- Transmitter RC XLRS and/or Radio Modem and/or Search Terminal: 1- BTSD1. (Optional range: 25, 50, 100 or 200Km).
- Receiver RC XLRS y/o Radio Mode: 1- RMD1. (Optional range: 25, 50, 100 or 200Km).
- 1- Mavlink Telemetry. (Optional).
- 1- Radio Control XLRS (Optional).
- 1- Search Terminal + Radiobeacon. (Optional).
- 2- LAT54_SMAH/SMAM. Cable SMA-Female to SMA-Male, 540mm.
- 1- CABLE_SERVO_HH. Cable Servo RC Female to Female.
- 1- CABLE_EXT_SERVO_MH. Extensor Cable Servo RC Male to Female.
- 1- CABLE_PX4_RX. Cable adapted for Pixhawk-RX. (Only with Radio Modem license).
- 1- CABLE_USB/MICROUSB. Cable USB-A Male to Micro USB-B Male, 2m.
- 1- CABLE_MJRC. Cable Audio Stereo MiniJack 3.5M/M to RC Female Connector. (Only with Radio Control license).
- 1- CABLE_SIMFPV. Adapted cable RC standard Transmitter trainner port to Female MiniJack. (Only with Radio Control license).
- 1- XLRS Neck Lanyard for transmitter XPAD.
- 1- Key suitcase.
* If you select the Radio Control license, indicate in the order note the type of RC station you will use (We will add the CABLE_SIMFPV for your station).
* The images shown on this page are for reference only and may differ from the final products.
* This page shows the description of all products and options that can be selected in the KITXLRSD1, the contents of the Kit will vary depending on the options selected.