The Moxon rectangle is a extreme range UHF control antenna that fits right on your Long Range Transmitter RC, this type of antenna offers a range of ~ 65% longer than a standard dipole antenna.
Designed for use on XLRS Transmitters or standard TX modules.
- Type: Moxon Rectangle.
- Frequency range: 400-480Mhz.
- Beamwidht: 165º.
- Polarization: Linear Vertical.
- Gain: 5.5 dBi.
- Connector: SMA-Male.
- Materials: Black Plastic.
- Dimensions (Approx.): 240 x 172 x 80mm.
- Weight (Approx.): 89gr.
- Antenna clamping: 6 holes for M3.5 screws. (Preferably you can use a metal part for the fastening below
and for fastening from above you can use a piece of plastic).