Pixhawk 2.1 is open source autopilot which greatly improved from the previous version Pixhawk in all aspects. Pixhawk 2.1 flight control adopts modular design, so you could chose different carrier boards according to different requirements. With built-in heat generating resistor for temperature-controlled IMU system, Pixhawk 2.1 is applicable for operations in very low temperatures. Triple redundancy IMU system also makes the flight more securer, greatly improved the reliability, IMU with built-in vibration dampening system which effictively filters high frequency vibration, reducing noise to IMU measurements. Also compared with the previous version, anti-jamming and stability of Pixhawk 2.1 are greatly improved.
The GPS module is updated to Here 2 GNSS(M8N) GPS module. Which features more accurate positioning, faster response, and colorful LED lights for visible indications of UAV status.
Compatible with XLRS systems.
- Modular design, with flexibility on choice of carrier boards.
- Robust DF17 Interface connectors give enhanced drop and shock resistence.
- Triple redundancy IMU system.
- Isolated and temperature-controlled IMU.
- 1x Pixhawk 2.1 cube.
- 1x Micro SD card (inserted in Cube).
- 2x Telemetry cable.
- 1x Power cable.
- 1x I2C cable.
- 1x Buzzer cable.
- 1x Micro USB cable.
- 1x GPS 1 cable(with saftey switch).
- 1x GPS 2 cable.
- 1x I2C splitter.
- 4x Mounting screw(M2.5*8).
- 1x Here GNSS.
- 1x GPS1 port connector.
- 3M double-sided foam tapes.
Note: Telemetry cables are modified to connect Plug & Play with compatible XLRS devices and Pixhawk Cube autopilot is tested and preconfigured to work with XLRS systems.
* The images shown on this page are for reference only and may differ from the final products.