Analog video receiver with two internal modules simultaneous video receivers in 1.2Ghz with 8 video channels and battery with autonomy of 8-10h approximately.
Also has a 5.8Ghz short range video transmitter to view the video in wireless mode with one or more video glasses or video FPV monitors with 5.8Ghz receiver, you can get ranges of 25 to 100m or more depending on the antenna.
Ranges using the transmitter XOSD3B-1G2:
- To work from (LOS): 25-40km.
- Range maximum (LOS): 100km.
More information about RXVID3 on www.xlrs.eu.
- 1- RXVID3-1G2 (1.2Ghz). Analog video receiver 1.2Ghz.
- 2- ANTGSM12. Omnidirectionals antennas 1.2Ghz 5dBi.
- 1- ANTGSM58. Omnidirectional antenna 5.8Ghz 5dBi.
- 1- CABLE_MJ/2xMRCA. Cable Audio Stereo Male MiniJack 3.5MM / 2x male RCA Connector 1,5m.
- 1- CABLE_USB/MICROUSB. Cable USB-A Male to Micro USB-B Male, 2m.
* The image information shown on this page, are only referential and may differ from the final product.
* The ranges shown are estimates and in optimal conditions.
* Note: Analog video systems with powers greater than 25mW or 100mW at 1.2Ghz shouldn’t be used in Europe, except authorized users. An RF attenuator can be included in the output of the video transmitter to comply the standards of each country. In some countries 1.2Ghz is for molotary use.