XOSD3B-5G8, OSD with analog video transmitter 5.8Ghz with 1W of power RF, 8 channels and inputs for 2 video cameras with PAL format.
OSD presents graphics, icons and W/B texts on the screen, superimposing the objects on the analog video. It is mainly oriented for the visualization of the instruments of an aircraft and flight data on planes, helicopters and radio control systems FPV, Unmanned Aerieal Vehicle UAV , robots, vigilance, etc.
Displaying the data of the XLRS radio link and the instruments using the Mavlink telemetry of the autopilot, flight data, alarms, battery status, video channel, selected camera, OSD brightness, etc. Configurable objects through DMDStudio software.
Interprets Mavlink data packets of Pixhawk autopilot or autopilots compatibles with Mavlink protocol.
You can use XOSD3B directly to a 5.8Ghz FPV monitor. An interesting portable and low cost option.
Attention: Before using XOSD3B, check the regulations of your country. Not for use in UE.
Ranges using the receiver RXVID3-5G8:
- To work from (LOS): 25-40km.
- Range maximum (LOS): 100km.
More information about XOSD3B on www.xlrs.eu.
- 1- XOSD3B-5G8 (5.8Ghz). OSD with analog video transmitter 5.8Ghz 1W.
- 1- ANTGSM58. Omnidirectional antenna 5.8Ghz 5dBi.
- 1- LAT120M_SMAH/SMAM. Cable SMA-Female to SMA-Male, 120mm.
- 1- CABLE_PX4_XOSD. Cable Pixhawk for XOSD.
- 1- CABLE_SERVO_HH. Cable Servo RC Female to Female.
* Monitor and XPAD not included.
* The image information shown on this page, are only referential and may differ from the final product.
* The ranges shown are estimates and in optimal conditions.
* Note: Analog video systems with powers greater than 25mW or 100mW at 2.4Ghz shouldn’t be used in Europe, except authorized users. An RF attenuator can be included in the output of the video transmitter to comply the standards of each country.