XOSD3W has an OSD(On Screen Display), that presents graphs, icons and texts W/B on screen oriented mainly for the visualization of the instruments of an aircraft and of flight data in airplanes, helicopters and radio control FPV systems, UAV, robots, surveillance, etc.
It also has a video output (GND and Video Signal) with which you can directly connect any standard video transmitter 2.4Ghz, 5.8Ghz, 1.2Ghz ...
Configuration of XOSD objects: If you want to access the general configuration of the XOSD3W module, you will need a BOOTADMD module or similar module (Serial TTL to USB) and connect it through the RCBUS port of XOSD3W and DMDStudio.
The RMD1, RXD2, RXD3 or RXLRS receivers can be connected to XOSDV2 through the RCBus port by providing XLRS radio data (RSSI RX, RSSI TEL, Quantity RC packets, RF noise, Real-time Km calculation, etc.), XOSD it presents them on the screen as text objects or graphics, superimposing them on analog video.
It also interprets Mavlink data packets from a Pixhawk autopilot or autopilots compatible with Mavlink protocol, connects to the autopilot telemetry port at 38400baud and shows on screen (GPS, Altitude, Speed, Flight mode, Flight time, Artificial Horizon, etc.).
- 4 RC Channels: Auxiliary servos with mixes.
- 1 Input: Mavlink Telemetry.
- 2 Camera Inputs: PAL video (Can be powered at 5 or 12V).
- 1 Video Output (GND, Video Signal): Direct connection with Video Transmitter standard.
- 2 RCBUS Input. (TTL Data): Serial communications with RX XLRS and other XLRS devices.
- 1 Red Led: Video Synchronization.
- 1 Blue Led: Camera 1.
- 1 Blue Led: Camera 2.
- Resolution: 42 characters x 32 lines.
- Instruments/Objects: 50.
- 3 Configurable pages.
- Voltmeter of 5V.
- Temperature sensor.
- Pages: 0 = Transparent and 1 = Instruments.
- Intruments config.: 50 Objects.
- Alarms config: Yes.
- Units of Measurement: Metric (Km, m, ºC) or Imperial (Miles, feet, knots, ºF).
- Instruments: Power, Flight, Navegation, XLRS Radio, UAV and Several.
- Dimensions: 82,30 X 36,85 X 33,25mm.
- Support holes: 4 holes of M2.5.
- Weight: 48g.
- Configurable and upgradeable: Yes with DMDStudio.
More information click here, Technical Features XOSD.
ONLINE MANUALS AND INFORMATION
- 1-CABLE_PX4_XOSD. Cable Pixhawk for XOSD.
- 1-CABLE_SERVO_HH. Cable Servo RC Female to Female.
- 1- CABLE_EXT_SERVO_MH. Extensor cable Servo RC Male to Female 300mm.
* The images shown on this page are only referential and may differ from the final products.