Is an OSDV2, On Screen Display that presents graphics, icons and text W/B in screen oriented mainly for the visualization of the instruments of an aircraft and of flight data in airplanes, helicopters and radio control systems FPV, Autonomous Guided Vehicles UAV, robots, surveillance, etc.
The RMD1, RXD2, RXD3, RXLRS or similar XLRS receivers are connected to the XOSDV2 via the RCBus providing the flight data and the XOSDV2 presents them on the screen as text objects or graphics, superimposing them to analog video.
Interprets Mavlink data packets from a PX4 or Mavlink compatible autopilot. To receive the XOSDV2 video on the ground, you need RXVIDV2 or similar 2.4Ghz video receiver with diversity.
RXVIDV2 and XOSDV2 work synchronously (In flight change channel, etc.) with the data on the screen and RXVIDV2 battery alarm on the OSD screen.
Attention: Before using XOSDV2, check the regulations of your country. Not for use in UE.
- OSD XLRS Complet.
- 3 Page.
- Resolution: 42 characters x 32 lines.
- 60 configurable instruments.
- Micro fan.
- Internal Microphone with audio and volume control.
- Voltimeter of 5V.
- Temperature sensor.
- 4 Channels RC for auxiliary servos with mixes.
- 1 Mavlink Telemetry input.
- 2 Camera Inputs video PAL (Can be feed to 5 or 12V).
- 2 RCBUS. (Data TTL).
- Commands ALPHA (Open Source Text Interface).
- Pages: 0 = Transparent and 1 = Instruments.
- Intruments config.: 50 Objects.
- Alarms config: Yes.
- Units of Measurement: Metric (Km, m, ºC) or Imperial (Miles, feet, knots, ºF).
- Instruments: Power, Flight, Navegation, XLRS Radio, UAV and Several.
- Range Video max. aprox.: 30Km (Depending on antennas used).
- Frequency: 2,4Ghz.
- Power: 500mW.
- Channels: 8.
- Video brightness level.
- Pixel level adjustable from black to white.
- Temperature: -10ºC ~ +60ºC.
- Ambient Temperature: 25ºC.
- Mini radiator: Heat Sink.
More information click here, Technical Features XOSD.
- On Screen Displays:
- ANTGSM24. Omnidirectional Antenna 5dBi, 2.4Ghz with connector SMA male.
- 1-LAT15_SMAH/MMCXM. Cable SMA-Female to MMCX-Male, 150mm.
- 1-CABLE_PX4_XOSD. Cable Pixhawk for XOSD.
- 1-CABLE_SERVO_HH. Cable Servo RC Female to Female.