ENERAL CONDITIONS SALES
Purchases made in store DMD are subject to regulations and other related legislation, understanding of sales made at the address:
Digital Micro Devices S.L.
C / Federico García Lorca, No. 5.
MUSEROS 46136 (Valencia) Spain. Europe.
Purchases made Shop DMD be liable for value added tax (VAT or VAT) in accordance with the rules governing natural and legal persons resident in Member States of the European Union and those residing in countries. (VAT is not applicable for sales outside Europe or the Canaries).
2 - PRODUCT WARRANTY
- All products manufactured by DMD hace 2 year warranty from date of purchase.
- Software products may include specific warranty clauses.
- The products of other manufacturers, hace the warranty of each manufacturer, if you have purchased in DMD, we will manage the warranty, returns and exchanges according to each manufacturer.
3 - SALE OF PRODUCTS
- The characteristics of the products and their prices will be displayed in the shop. Articles and services must be available for sale until the last. Prices shown on the screen are in euros, don't include VAT (21%) and those in force, except typing error.
- Offers are properly marked and identified as such. Its term of validity has effectiveness while they appear on your screen.
- Electronic invoice is sent in PDF, with each order. The ownership of the products is DMD until the payment has been made in full.
- The products will be sent by standard transport (DHL, MRW, TIPSA, UPS, TNT ..) and will be insured.
- CE Certification: All products manufactured by DMD, have the CE marking of equipment conformity and are self-certified.
4 - THE EXECUTION OF THE ORDER
- The customer who wants to make a purchase at the store must display DMD general conditions of purchase are included in that paragraph. The formalization of an order means under the acceptance of general conditions of sale contained in the page.
- Along with the request will receive an electronic invoice (PDF) issued by Digital Micro Devices, sl (hereafter DMD). In a purchase to be sent to an address other than the one shown in the customer data (such as gift items), if the bill should be sent to the customer, which in any case, the person who actual payment to DMD.
- The products will be shipped to the delivery address you specify, within the time stipulated by service delivery so that you have chosen. Products are shipped by standard Transport (MRW,TIPSA,TNT,UPS..) and be insured.
5 - CUSTOMER SERVICE
- If you aren't satisfied with products purchased in shop DMD or www.dmd.es, you can return (Just buying in Europe) within a period not exceeding 14 days, after receiving the product.
- Returns must be sent along with the refund form, duly completed with your refund NDE, which will be sent after notification of the return to DMD. For any claim or potential impact, we recommend you contact at the Customer Service, phone: 615 18 50 77 (only Spanish) or send an email to: email@example.com.
Returns must be sent to:
Digital Micro Devices s.l.
Federico García Lorca, 5
MUSEROS 46136 (Valencia) - Spain.
- Return will be made preferably by transport (MRW, TNT, TIPS, MAIL, UPS...).
- The refund amount will be made by credit or discount for buying any other product of DMD.
- The rules regarding refunds, (covered by the Act of 15/1/96 number 7/1996) claims, warranties, and issue invoices, are as follows:
No refunds will be admitted to not come in original packaging and the product in perfect condition.
Products such as electronic modules or some who may be reproduced or copied without delay, (Compact Disc, software, books, etc..) Are not allowed unless they are returned in their original sealed packaging, except for cases of defective goods .
The delivery or invoice stamped by DMD has validity as a manufacturer warranty, it will take effect from the day he delivers the address of the buyer.
Claims for any impacts that the product is delivered damaged, faulty, wrong, or any other cause of complaint could be treated as follows:
- Whenever the completed form should be returned for refund. In the case of seeking repayment of the amount, the customer must send the product to Digital Micro Devices, within 14 days after receiving the order and return costs, are borne by the customer (as Act of 15/1/96 number 7/1996). If, by contrast, want the replacement product, DMD is committed to delivering product to the customer in perfect condition,and pick up the defective product when making the delivery.
- If the product is software. After receiving the product, it must be registered by sending us the registration form or by certified mail the registration form with the sender signed it.
6 - DATA PROTECTION
7 - TECHNICAL SERVICE:
If your product requires calibration, not working properly or has suffered a failure and sent him to repair, follow these steps:
- Don't send even the product for repair.
Then all the packages without RMA number or repair order number accepted.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, explain the default of your product.
- The technicians will answer to emails (Industrial and Professional FPV & UAV) in 24-48hours.
- To fill the form and get the RMA number follow these steps:
- Complete the form to FRP repairs and send to email@example.com.
- It will return an RMA number to accept compensation to be included in the shipping package and shipping instructions.
- Send the product conveniently packaged, preferably by post or to transport freight prepaid by (DHL, MRW, TNT...).
- Repairs will be made normally within 15 days and within a period not exceeding 90 days.
For any claim or potential impact, we recommend you contact at the Customer Service, Phone: 615 18 50 77 (Only Spanish) or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The repairs must be sent to:
Digital Micro Devices s.l.
C/ Federico García Lorca,5.
46136 MUSEROS (Valencia) - Spain.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION. (USE AND LEGALITY OF THE DRONES)
Regularization on civilian use of the aircraft piloted by remote control.
If you will be using a air vehicle by remote control or UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle), for civil, professional or commercial. You need to consult the regulations governing the Aviation Regulathory Authority of your conty.
DMD (Digital Micro Devices). Isn't responsible for the result of the acts or consequencies caused by misuse of the equipment purchased in our store.
All the pieces (FPV) for civilian use, professional or military we sell are parties of airplanes and as such, should only be used in specific areas, inside flying fields, of clubs aeromodelling authorized and only by experienced model airplanes enthusiats that have licenses and insurance the regulation in each country or area required.
We recall that the aircraft models aren't toys and should be used under strict norms of security and with full reponsibility always by the user.
To acces the information about: USE AND LEGALITY OF DRONES IN SPAIN. Click here.